RP Thread

Post by Adekagagwaa on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

blank rp page... will delete when real rp begins
Adekagagwaa

Back to top Go down

Re: RP Thread

Post by Adekagagwaa on Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:43 pm

Adekagagwaa lifted his nape so his head was parallel to his elder's. The alpha spoke wisely, but Adekagagwaa only had knowledge of a few experience whom he had, so the canine complied to his idea rather easily. But something stirred in him otherwise, and caused him to absurdly announce the following: "I don't see it wise to have any of your wolves investigate so near to O'Malley's term."

It was often that Adekagagwaa spoke out of term like such, but the brute was still learning the ways of being a leader. The young canine allowed his father to lead, and Adekagagwa was merely a protege. When his father had passed, Adekagagwa was simply heir to the title. He prayed with time and patience, he'd be a great alpha like Maximum once was.

Adekagagwa smiled lightly in apology to his friend before resuming his speech.
"It be very unfortunate if a war to be established, or have an ambush, with kin on the way. Now, if my wolves did scout, any foes made wouldn't bother you as Edon would be a neutral party. Your pups would be safe."
Adekagagwaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamaji on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:59 pm

Kamaji had patience with Adeka. The young Alpha was in his years and while the older male did have his anoyances about Adeka, the grey male knew Adeka would prosper into a great alpha in time. The mention of the risk to his pups was something Kamaji had considered. "Remember, we can join the packs together for greater protection. At Adekas suggestion that he use his own scouts, Kamaji nodded. "Of course." He glanced at the younger male. "Merging the packs temporarily wouldn't hurt. Of we can send scouts routinely to see if anyone can find out more about the new packs in the area." Kamaji would need to keep a close eye on O'Malley. Soon, she would need to remain at the den and they would need to defend their territory from where they were, if war was indeed what these new packs wanted.
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Adekagagwaa on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:38 am

Adekagagwaa looked at Kamaji with a stern expression, softened lightly, and dipped his head in agreement.

"Forgive me," The young brute began after a twitch of his ear, "I am not yet experienced in such pack affairs."

Merging packs was something that Maximum and Kamaji had done before, but Adekagagwaa did not share similar experience as his elder. The wolf didn't find it right of him to leap to a decision without consulting his pack, and Kamaji was sure to understand his hesitation to the idea. Young Adekagagwaa knew it was easier for his father and friend, since Kamaji was a member before departing with O'Malley. Everyone was familiar with their covenent, so merging was no different than before. But times had changed in Sidoka; there were hardly any of the same members they once had. They didn't know Kamaji like Maximum's followers did, so he'd see it fit to discuss before jumping to conclusions.

"Let me see what my men and women think of an idea like that," Adekagagwaa spoke firmly with a curt nod.

The young alpha was hesitant in his decision-making; Adekagagwaa usually had one of his parents to consult for such decisions like this. He never felt so.. alone. With a role such as this, came big responsibilities, and Adekagagwaa was only experience a mere taste in future uprisings.

"I'm not sure who even remains loyal to Sidoka. After my parent's passing, quite a handful had disbanded for good reason. There may be no one left besides me."
Adekagagwaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamaji on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:33 pm

Kamaji chuckled and glanced at his young friend, amused. "I'm not that old, Adeka. Just old enough to be a father and your father's old friend." He nodded in thought for a moment as he watched the herd move to a better spot. "You'll get the hang of it some day."

As Adeka announced he would consult his pack, Kamaji thought of young Aislyn. "How's your sister?" Kamaji had been fond of maximums pups, and he knew that since he had such a close bond to some of them, they stayed with Adeka, rather than move off to a territory of their own.
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Adekagagwaa on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:22 am

As Adeka announced he would consult his pack, Kamaji thought of young Aislyn. "How's your sister?" Kamaji had been fond of maximums pups, and he knew that since he had such a close bond to some of them, they stayed with Adeka, rather than move off to a territory of their own.

Adekagagwaa smiled politely at the thought of his siblings and all their crazy antics as a child. Since their parents had passed away, they all momentarily departed as a part of their greiving, but they'd eventually find their way back to one another again.
"Aislyn is well," Adekagagwaa began with a smile; Aislyn was always one of his favorite. She was smart, cooperative, loyal; the ideal member of Sidoka.

"The others, perhaps.." The wolf trailed off with a tilt of his head, "Yuaei is off to start her own, Koi is always challenging me.. The other two I have not seen in months."
Adekagagwaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamaji on Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:48 am

Kamaji listened quietly as the Adeka explained the whereabouts of his siblings. It pleased Kamaji that Aislyn had remained with Adeka during the grieving of the warrior friends death. She was his favorite student, almost a daughter to him. Kamaji sighed as he lowered himself to the ground with a quiet grunt and relaxed on his side, leaning against the rock for support. His old injury had become sore. At the mention of koi challenging Adeka, Kamajis spirit lifted at the mention of war. "Challenge?" He chuckled. "Just remember the skills your father and I burned into you..." he yawned before continuing, "You'll be fine."
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top