Morra Den

Post by Lark Easton on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Description
Lark Easton

Membership : Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Morra Den

Post by O'Malley on Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:55 pm

O'Malley had sprinted through the African Savannah with such glee, occasionally look behind her to check and see if her future mate was catching up. He was; the wolf smiled brightly. The sounds of the river had meant they were getting nearer.

"Upstream!" she yipped as she started running north. Soon they hid entered a shaded area by a few trees which remained alive through the roots and river. Along the trees, was a den made of rocks.

"This is it, my love." O'Malley announced while nuzzling him softly. "Oh how I missed you,"
O'Malley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamaji on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:11 pm

Kamaji had never seen this part of Africa. He was mesmerized that Malley lived in such a beautiful place. The male followed close behind her, barking in affirmation when she glanced behind her to be sure he was following. The anticipation of what he wanted, what he hoped, what he loved, all clouded his mind, shadowing any sense of clarity. He liked it.

Kamaji slowed up behind her as she did and then took off in a bolt, her energy providing the perfect essence that he needed, a spark that he liked about her. The male came to her side panting as paused before a cave that was perfect for the two of them. Kamaji nipped her ear. "I missed you too." He tried softly by her ear. "Long had I hoped to see you safe. The spirits have blessed us." He liked her muzzle, twisting his tail around hers. Was this the time? He wanted her to tell him, for he was a gentleman.
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post by O'Malley on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:00 pm

O'Malley giggled slightly as Kamaji gave her gentle affection. Oh, how she missed the brutes touch. She wanted more, craved more; it was a feeling O'Malley hadn't quite felt before out of her youth, but she had finally reached adulthood. Perhaps this was normal. She panted lightly from the heat and excitement. O'Malley was confident in her feelings for him, but did he want the same? The brute got close, nipping her ear and hold her tail. Kamaji whispered sweet things into her ear, O'Malley smiled and licked under his chin:

"They sure have. I was stricken when you never returned." She responded quietly while entering the mouth of the cave as cool air radiated inside it. "The distance has shown me things. I know what I want, I'm not afraid anymore."

O'Malley turned her nape slightly to glance at him. She knew the brute was scared to love, but they've spent time together and away, time to reminisce. "I want you, I want us."
O'Malley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamaji on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Kamaji watched his love as she headed for the cave after pressing against him, whispering to him as he had her. The male followed her and in the gloom of the cave, he liked her muzzle and dared to do the one thing he thought he would never do again: "Will you be my love?"

Timeskip---

Kamaji laid behind his new love, one paw crossed over hers, liking her head, both tired from their intimacy. "You're so beautiful." He said, laying his head over her side. A new mate...the warrior couldn't be happier. The time he had spent with Malley before the separation, the Autumn Forest, their first meeting...he sighed happily at the memories.
Kamaji

Back to top Go down

Post by O'Malley on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:08 pm

"Yes, Kamaji, yes!" O'Malley squealed as the brute proposed his feelings towards her. Her tail wagged furiously and nipped his ear playfully. A warmth radiated from her heart; O'Malley was now his. Officially his, and the gal couldn't have been happier. As she calmed down slightly, she licked his muzzle gently before whispering: "I'd be honoured to have you,"

** love makin Wink **

Her legs were weak, so as the canine laid herself down with her new mate, the female was panting gently. Her legs shook lightly from standing for so long, but O'Malley was happy nonetheless.
"Oh, Kamaji, that was wonderful," The female sighed as she rested her cranium against her paws after receiving a gentle lick. The female felt his head rest on her hip, so the female instinctively licked his small tuft before resting once more.
"I'm so happy," O'Malley said, finally getting back to a normal state. The female noticed the male being quiet, and his sigh. "Whatcha thinkin' about?"
O'Malley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum