RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP

Post  Liam on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:01 pm

Soo I see that rp is finally starting, so I wanted to make a post. I have a problem though...

What the heck is going on? Whats the theme/plot thing?
Liam

Character's Gender : Male
Membership : New Member - Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Re: RP

Post  Rhiannon on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Hey, Liam!

Since the current RP only consists of one actual location, and so I don't spoil RP Plot, all you truly need to know for now are:

- You are trapped in Pennsylvania; all borders are surrounded by military/law enforcement and shoot anyone who comes near the edge of Pennsylvania. These people are considered "escapees," and are targeted immediately no matter their intentions

.- A disease struck Pennsylvania, but it is trapped within PA because no-one is allowed in or out of the state, and most of the population is dead anyways. Those who survived the outbreak were either extremely lucky, immune, or have been "cured" by the government

.- The "cure" did truly cure the disease, but the cure also advanced genetics and traits.. creating super-humans/animals.-  Some "Law Enforcement" aren't truly good people.. Take Salem for example.

- The "test subjects" were divided into two groups when the cure was being tested; these groups are now called "Harbingers of Light" (HoL) or "Conjurers of Darkness" (CoD). HoL are the survivors of the outbreak, while CoD are prisoners that were left to rot behind bars, or are just generally evil. "The Valiants" are people who were sent to PA as test subjects from all across the globe, and are usually looked upon as "heroes" for sacrificing themselves to test the cure.

Please ask any further questions here, or tell me to lock this if I answered your question!
Rhiannon

Character's Gender : Female
Membership : Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:20 pm

Thanks! That helped a lot! You can lock this now!
Liam

Character's Gender : Male
Membership : New Member - Fresh Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum