Description

Original Image (C)
Administrator
Admin

Membership : Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Garth's Cottage

Post by Rhianna on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:50 am

Bree jumped slightly as the canine released a low growl, and in reaction the teen slowed her actions towards the animal. Her breathing was slow but unsteady, and her heart felt lodged in her throat. Her body was quite hot as nervousness coursed through her veins. She eyeballed as the animal cowered at the treat, but soon accepted it and ate it whole. To Bree's surprise, the animal sauntered closer and nosed Bree for more food. "Easy girl," She murmured, pealing off the plastic wrapper and put her shaky hand closer to the canine for it to feed. It's massive paw rested against Bree's thigh, and the girl was frozen still but trembled slightly.
Rhianna

Membership : NPC Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Larina Lavender on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:10 pm

Caluna snatched the food from the girls hand and left her to eat the treat as fast as she could. She liked her chops slowly, savoring the taste of the food before she found she wasn't hungry anymore. The female glanced at the girl before she found that her paws itched from the old wooden floor she stood on. She sniffed at it, curious. Then she snorted in satisfactory and trotted out the door. Caluna needed to get back to her territory. Or at least her den. She felt tired from the days travel. The wolf paused in the middle of the open area and raised her muzzle to claim this part of the land her own. Her song meant no aggression but simply that this landmark belonged to her.
Larina Lavender

Membership : Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhianna on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Bree slowly exhaled and closed her eyes in relaxation as the animal took the treat and fled, but her nerves rampaged once more as the wolf howled. The teen didn't know what it meant, but it could be about anything possible. Was there more of them? Would they eat her? Should she stay, or run? Running would be smart if she knew the direction of the city, but there was a chance of a reuniting between the animal and Bree. Staying would mean being a possible snack for the wolf and/or starving from lack of nutrition. "Shit," Bree stated, stumped at the decisions that laid before her.
Rhianna

Membership : NPC Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Murmur on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:58 pm

I slithered my way through the tiny crevice of the building; engulfing myself in shadows that only sought to comfort me. The cottage was one in particular that lacked character, for its life that had once existed had vanquished into rubble. Perfect. To my surprise from its exterior, there actually was life here. A gal, and a wolf. Even more so odd that a mortal was so far from residence, and all alone to that extremity. This amazed and enthralled me to the point of euphoria. The fact that this girl, Bree, gave off negative aura empowered me and also raised my self confidence. "Bree," I cooed smoothly and slowly into her ear as I hovered behind the divan. Of course, mortal gazes could not see me until I allowed it, but making my entry known would be the start of my work.
Murmur

Membership : EFA

Back to top Go down

Post by Larina Lavender on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Caluna found an odd scent in the air all of a sudden, after moments of listening for a possible answer. None came of course, but Caluna was now distracted. It smelled powerful, and oddly strange, something she had never smelt in her life. She titled her head fr a second before turning tail and trotting back into the cottage, pausing just inside the frame. An evil aura was here, Caluna could smell it, feel it. The female paced from side to side in frustration. She couldn't see the thing, but she knew it was there. She growled and whined, gazing in the direction of the supposed figure in the room. Then she paused and her eyes focused just behind the girl with equal aggression, thinking that this thing was invading her territory.
Larina Lavender

Membership : Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Salem's sleek build arrived in the directed area, and massive paw pounds grounded themselves into the forage. A sense of familiarity and ease coursed through her veins, but as usual, there was also a tinge of mystery. It had been a while since Salem had been released into the wild back when the "world ended." As far as she was concerned, it wasn't the end; it was just a new beginning. New World Order, the Law called it. Of course, with instruction from the Government, her master had released Salem to perform the daily duties. Execute all the dumb folk that dare escape the border, so here she was at the cottage. Boy was Salem reminded of her love of tearing flesh when a scent of a human trailed its way to her nostrils. A salmon tongue cleaned bloodied chops, and Salem slowly tracked closer bur halted as a wolf howled. "Fuck," Salem murmured, slowly slinking into the shadows to prevent being sighted. Salem was in too ill of condition to fight her own kind, but humans were easy to annihilate. If a fight were to break, there was a decent chance Salem would lose without back-up.
Salem

Membership : Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top