Total Characters: 22 | 8 | 14
  • "Canidae:" 11 | 5 | 6
  • "Felidae:" 2 | 1 | 1
  • "Other:" 9 | 2 | 7

Let US help YOU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let US help YOU

Post by Amun Ra on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:17 pm

@Jarvis and I were talking, and we decided we'd like to get involved in helping more with the creation of Anomaly. So, what can two chumps like us do for you?

@Murmur @Rhiannon @Jarvis
Amun Ra

Membership : Inactive

Back to top Go down

Re: Let US help YOU

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:21 am

Varying on how RP is done here,  we could find RP photos if there was a list made? 
Another idea is the forum description banner? We'd have to have admins set that up, or give us powers to do it ourselves. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Murmur on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:15 am

@Jarvis & @Amun : You all can find some free-for-use stock photos if you both feel comfortable with that. We plan to have one "district" or "territory" for each allegiance; so there's three areas that need names, geography, and photos. We have a "free-for-all" land which will include a city, outskirts, Eastern State Penitentiary (ESP), and perhaps some forest/national parks?  

Or, another idea, scrap the idea of destined districts and make all the areas free-for-all. In this way, there will always be interaction with other allegiances, humans, police, etc. The only "safe-zones" or "territories" would be only exclusive to Gangs who own that property, and no other characters would be allowed. The idea of gangs owning property was already the case anyways, so I think I'd prefer this system. There will be at maximum 7 locations (topics) under each landmark (RP forum), at maximum 4 areas/photos for each topic, so think of it this way:

RP Forum: 
Topic 1 (1-4 areas + photos)
Topic 2 (1-4 areas + photos)
Topic 3 (1-4 areas + photos)
Topic 4 (1-4 areas + photos)
Topic 5 (1-4 areas + photos)
Topic 6 (1-4 areas + photos)
Topic 7 (1-4 areas + photos)

Oh, and for your willingness to help, I added 5 points to each of your skills. We do not have a currency yet, so there's your reward!
Murmur

Membership : EFA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhianna on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:55 am

My main concern of the moment is getting all the guides done, but RP photos probably sounds more fun than dirty work xD 
Then comes the Fighting, Mission, Exploring, and Searching dices.. you could be on guinea pigs? I think we decided nit to use the Searching Dice,  though. There is still the Chance Dice and Wound Decider.
Rhianna

Membership : NPC Account

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum